How to compile, arrange, and format reference lists in APA style. Useful video by AUT showing the entire process.
AUT produced these useful videos on using Endnote.
EndNote is the industry standard software tool for publishing and managing bibliographies, citations and references on the Windows and Macintosh desktop.
Here are the 6 common flaws to look out for in peer review:
1) Inappropriate study design for the study aims
2) Deviating from standard/best practice and methodologies
3) Over-interpretation of results
4) Commenting beyond the scope of the article
5) Lack of evidence to support conclusions
6) Too many words
Read the full article here.